Grace Willard & Ann Maki at Auburn City Hall
If you haven't visited our show at Auburn City Hall, there is still time! The show will be on view until July 30th.
Read about the show in the Auburn Reporter
Look at photos from the show
Artist Trust - EDGE at Centrum
Artist Trust is offers the EDGE program, a comprehensive program covering aspects of portfolios,marketing and communication, and business concerns for visual artists.
To mark the completion of my second internship with Artist Trust, I was granted the opportunity to coordinate Cycle A (July 5th-12th) of the program.
It was an amazing experience; I learned a lot of valuable information and had the opportunity to meet and work with 18 amazing visual artists.
Port Townsend is a gorgeous seaside town, and the week long residency was a terrific way to focus on my professional development as an artist!
Auburn Art Rageous this Saturday!
I'll be demonstrating a paper-mache technique using found and recycled materials. The fair will run from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., July 25, at the park, 11th and Auburn Way South in Auburn. It is free to the public and I hope to see you there!
Read about Art Rageous in the Auburn Reporter
Add me on Face Book for the most up to date information
You can now add me on Face Book for more frequent updates, photos, and fun.
Check out my Face Book page for photos from the EDGE program!
No comments:
Post a Comment